Sunday, January 6, 2013

Little Memorable stuff in december 2012

Hellos Readers ,

It had been awhile since the last post that i had posted in my blog. Sorry for that. Recently, i had went to South Korea for my 2 weeks holidays from my school. I had so much fun there and i had also see snow there. Its is a awesome white christmas for me. ^^

Here are some of the pictures that i had taken there. ^^ Hope you all like it.


Their side dishes






Yakult



Snow!!! ^^











inside the cable car


my cute little sister ^^ 



















Sheep 







end product XDDD



















































































































































































































































No comments: