Friday, August 5, 2011

Hellos Readers =D

Morning!Today is Friday!!!wahahahas i am so happy that last night i pass my vocal practical hoho... ^^ and as for now i am thinking should i continue advanced because as for now i am pack with work haiz :/ Oh my god..

Later i am going IMM with li jing for derrick event wahahahas...^^

Last Night i saw Him :/ i am so sad because i have decided to let him be my passerby but he keep appear and all the memories with him while we are working came back haiz :/ this had made me think of him again and again...and think of what he said to me in the past...i never regret meeting him as a friend he can make me smile while working with all the stress that banquet manager give or the aunty give me black face while working...he made my stress all gone to drain hees ^^

thank you for reading (=

No comments: