Thursday, April 1, 2010

hello!!!

today is thur and i am working alone...on Sunday 28th March 2010, i and my sis went down to bugis to meet jing ting and pu xiu and both of us were SUPER late...hahas i'm sorry...i had attend JJ event at bugis that event were photography with JJ and i had done something i regret once i came down from the stage haiz i dun feel like say..at night we went to orchard Scape Warehouse Level 2 for JJ Party 4 and after the event is the autography he hands was so warm and mine is cold...Lols!!! after event we went back home...On Monday 29th March 2010, i wake up very early and prepare to meet my relatives and go temple to pay a visit to my past on ancestors but in chinese is called (shao mu)...when one of my uncle arrived and ask how come my face so red i was like so paiseh and dunnoe what to tell him but i end up i tell him i go sun tent at bugis that all....lols

No comments: