Tuesday, December 2, 2008

so long nv blog le...due 2 exams i haven been blogging....n lazi 2 update oso..hahahs..exams has juz ended...n i looking forward 2 my holi but my holi will start next mth cos i gt lifesaving exams upcoming veri veri soon...n i like still blur blur in tat test...haiz..hope tings will run veri smooth..everiting runs smooth i cn relax aft tat but if i screw up de exams i go knock my head cos i will let my tester chop into pieces..if i fail he will oso fail de exams cos he is oso takin de lifesavin tester cert...haiz...STRESS!!!

on my birthdae tat dae i cnt go celebrate wif my frendz n rou ting birthdae i oso cnt hlp her celebrate le...cos her birthdae falls on sat which i nid 2 go wrk if i wan hlp her celebrates de dates n daes i cnt take out cos my lifesavin falls on wed,thur,fri..n mon n tues i oso cnt...sad ar.. dis yr birthdae i nid 2 celebrate wif lifesavin le...sad ar...

paiseh 2 those hu wan 2 hlp mi celebrate n rou ting i sae hapi birthdae 2 u...

my gan jie i lost ur contact number so i cnt send a hapi birthdae through sms le so i oso sae through my blog 2 tel u hapi bithdae!!!


ENDED!!!!!
with stressfulness

No comments: