Tuesday, December 30, 2008

LAST DAY OF BLOGGING!!!!!

today is my last day of blogging le n my last day that i will be online..so sad ar need to work very hard for my this coming swimming test..yesterday i messge my coach he told me maybe the swimming lsn will extend APRIL!!!

OH MY GOD!!!! ITS DAMN LONG!!!!
next i maybe will not have any laughter on my face le ba...course i need to take my BM course which i dont WANT to take....
ARGH!!!!
thirdly, today happen some thing funny..i went to yue ling house to pass her a present which was not bought from rou ting n me is which i bought long long ago...and i went to there she was WEIRD!!! talking one sentence n she repeat alot of times and i keep ar..den she stare at me looking with that face which make me very uncomfortable than she then repeat her sentence again..den i keep orh,is it!!!real mah...all sorts of sentence come out..then she ask me want go out mah i say ar i wear like that..what i wear was my secondary school pe attire n my house shorts...i didnt think that she will ask me go out with her...then we go causeway point LIKE that..we walk for a while then i ask her want go eat mah she say okie lor..then we go eat GELARIE..we eat waffle ice-cream and i message rou ting to chi ji her...she say good lor you all go eat i working then i keep laugh and laugh...she call me second moment to tell me dont let me see you or else i slap your butt until it crack..then i laugh non-stop...she ask me go her working place to accompany her i say dont want lar so far...her working place is at EXPO!!!GOSH!!!i saw my sec 4 form teacher n my science teacher..sway!!!but they nevet saw me hahas..walking for awhile i saw another teacher which just walking infront of me...hahas...but i walk away in another position...hahahas..

No comments: