Friday, July 4, 2008

Holi goin over le...nid go back sch soon!!!!!cn count down le...another 2 daes n 9 hours....haiz..c u all soon...de earlier the sch wks start de more i nid to worried...but i will try my best dun tink too much...n concentrate on wat i hav been doin so far...cum across so far n i cnt give up n tink so much...tat all i cn sae 2 myself...i had 4 gd buddi...thx...i count myself lucki tat i had u all...or else i will gone crazi...i cnt set my mind at ease so fast...cos my lifesavin test is cumin veri near...another 3 mths left n i still a little bit blur...i reali miss my secondary school daes so much tat i feel lyk turning the clock back....i reali miss my sec frendz...thx 4 havin u all as my frendz...thx 4 forgiving mi when i throw temper at u all in the past...thx 4 everitin!!!! :D

No comments: